1. What is the complete process?
Ans: It's simple. You tell us the blog on which you want us to publish. We look at that and get back to you with questions about type of content you want and our recommendations. You then give us access on your blog to publish (you can choose to give us any level of access you want). We research for topics for your blog, find keywords, make great content, and schedule content on your blog to go live regularly.
2. With what frequency do you publish?
Ans: Our normal plans are for publishing every 3 days, every alternate day, or even everyday. If you want a different frequency or schedule, we can adjust for that too. Get in touch.
3. I don't want you to publish directly to my blog, is that possible?
Ans: Yes, of course. We can create the content and email to you and you can publish yourself if you want to.
4. Who own the right to the content that you publish on my blog?
Ans: We transfer all the rights to you. The content will completely belong to you.
5. Do you use same article on multiple blogs?
Ans:We know how important it is to have completely original content, so, each article that we write is completely unique. Nothing is ever republished anywhere.
6. When do you take payment?
Ans: We take payment for each month in advance. This gives us confidence to spend considerable time and effort in creating fantastic content for your blog.
7. How do I cancel?
Ans: Just send us an email and we will take care of the rest.
8. How do I get in touch with you?
Ans: We will give you our email as well as phone number. We will also attach a dedicated Relationship manager with you who will be your single point of contact for everything.
9. I want to try you guys first before I commit. Is that possible?
Ans: Send us an email. We will work something out.
10. How do I pay you?
Ans: We take Wire transfer as well as Paypal.